4.28.2012

Monterey Boudoir Photographer

Back in 2007, a friend of mine asked me to help her out with headshots for the cd cover of her demo. We spent an afternoon shooting and having fun, but it was her reaction to the final images that I found most fulfilling. We looked at the final product together and her immediate reaction was...

"Is that me?" as her eyes lit up, staring in awe at the computer screen.

I respond, "Yup that's YOU. Beautiful."

That moment defined the direction my life would go in... Fast forward to 2012 and here I am putting my heart and talent into sharing the same feeling with others. To take things just a notch higher… I am now offering BOUDOIR PHOTOGRAPHY simply because every woman deserves to feel gorgeous.



And I know what you're thinking as you read this... Why would anyone want to take boudoir pictures?

WHY?
Because you deserve to get all done up with hair and makeup, feel beautiful, and have this spotlight moment just for yourself. Plan on your family photos next time around. Now it's just your turn. It's all about YOU on this day.

WHEN?
NOW is the best time. If you let that little voice in your head tell you "When I lose five more pounds..." or "When my hair grows out just a little bit more...", then it will never happen because you'll keep making excuses and you'll never get to experience the feeling of seeing how beautiful you really are.

BUT WHAT WOULD I DO WITH PICTURES OF MYSELF?
Whatever you want! Surprise your husband on your anniversary or boyfriend on his birthday with a sexy, fine art book of your really tasteful photos. Or even better... do it for yourself just because! Save your book as a keepsake to look back on and remember how you had it goin' on back in the day;)

WHO WILL BE AT THE SHOOT AND WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
Women only: You, me, and the pro makeup artist. I encourage you to bring your best friend, sister or mom for support if needed! My shoots are really easygoing, comfortable and fun. If you've ever had a portrait session with me, you can expect the same, just sexy. Always classy and tasteful.

BUT I'M NOT A MODEL AND I DON'T WANNA BE HALF NAKED!
So what! All you have to do is have fun and trust that I will capture you in the most flattering way. You can rock a long fur coat down to your ankles if you wanted to stay covered up.... there's a way to pull sensual and sexy out of an image. You can be as dressed or undressed as you want.

WILL YOU POST MY PICTURES ON THE BLOG OR FACEBOOK?
Your images are strictly confidential. I would never share your images unless you say it's ok, which actually goes for any types of photos I take, whether it's portraits, a wedding, boudoir, etc.

SO HOW MUCH ARE WE TALKIN' HERE?
I hold boudoir marathons where boudoir photo sessions will be scheduled back to back at a local, modern hotel. At your appointment time, you'll have your makeup done professionally (sexy lashes and all) then we'll shoot. The boudoir session fee is $250 and will include a cd of at least 12 retouched images that will look like they came straight out of a magazine. Add a sexy, custom book (highly recommended) for an additional fee.
If you would rather have a shoot on your own time, in the comfort of your home or at a hotel provided by you, I can do that too! The makeup artist and I will come to you.

If you have any questions, or you're interested and would like to know the date of my next boudoir marathon, contact me now! Open to 18+ only.

Makeup: Alecia Hernandez, makeupbyalecia
Hair: Michelle Vega, Toni Michelle Salon



Interested in the next boudoir shoot? MontereyBoudoir.com